Friday, November 12, 2010

Jessica Alba




Alba has revealed that she envisions a much older man as her ideal partner, making references to Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery, Robert Redford, and Michael Caine. "I have this thing for older men. They've been around and know so much." Regarding children, Alba said, "I'm really girly when it comes to kids. I've been surrounded by kids my whole life because I'm the oldest of 15 cousins — I've been changing diapers since I was six. I want to have a couple, for sure".She has a tattoo of a daisy with a ladybug on the back of her neck, the Sanskrit symbol for the lotus flower, padma, on her wrist, and a lower back tattoo of a bow. In 2006, readers of Askmen.com voted Alba No. 1 on 99 Most Desirable Women, while in 2007, Maxim Magazine placed Alba on the number 2 spot of their Top 100, after Lindsay Lohan. Both GQ and In Style magazines had Alba on their June covers, and in May, after eight million votes, FHM (UK and USA editions) named Alba the winner as 2007’s Sexiest Woman in the World. (Source:Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment